Data privacy and protection is very important to me for everyone who uses this website, and who entrusts me with their information. I have written this privacy notice so you can better understand how I collect data, what I do with it and how I look after it. I will tell you how long I keep data and what happens when I no longer need it. I will also outline what rights you have over your data and how I protect and facilitate those rights.
When accessing my Website, I will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information I collect on this Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and this Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, or provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address.
INFORMATION THIS SITE COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
When you access this Website, I will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us.
Our Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology.
As you navigate through this Website, I may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through this website, and any communications between your computer and this Website. Among other things, I will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information that is collected automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. I use this data to improve this Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information, my systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
Similar to other websites, this website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how this site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after this website, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
I reserve the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. I reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, I may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. I provide the same protections for these electronic communications that I employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone.
I am committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. I do not sell, rent, or lease my email lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
When you sign up to the newsletter, you are giving consent for me to use the email address provided to send you relevant content. You can withdraw this consent for the newsletter by unsubscribing at any time.
HOW DO I PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURE INFORMATION TRANSMISSIONS?
This site employs commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
As a consumer, you have rights when it comes to your data:
1. The right to be informed. At every point where we are collecting your data, we will inform you of why it is being collected and how it is being processed.
2. The right of access. If you wish to see what information we hold on you, you may send us what is called a Subject Access request. We will require photocopies of two pieces of identification. We will respond within 30 days of receipt of your request. There is no cost to you in requesting to see your data, but please note that we reserve the right to charge you if you make subsequent requests. You can use the contact details below for a Subject Access Request.
3. The right to rectification. We offer the opportunity to amend your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
4. The right to erasure. If you wish to cancel all communications with us, we can anonymise or de-identify your data. Please contact us using the details below. Please make sure you inform us of all email accounts, profiles, names etc that you may have used with us that you wish to erase.
5. The right to restrict processing. You can opt-out or restrict the processing of your data by:
– Amending your cookie settings in your browser
– Unsubscribing from postal and email communications
– Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
Effective as of 22 March 2020